Monthly Archives: June 2014
The cooler weather has finally arrived, with chilly nights and crisp mornings, and as such it’s time to stock up on cosy, comfy loungewear items for your winter wardrobe.
Aussie iconic brand Bonds had loads of great options for high quality, low cost loungewear for guys and girls of all ages... Our women’s range includes: Long Sleeve Tees: The Bonds Long Sleeve Tee is a classic wardrobe essential, great for layering under or over other garments. Or how about the Stripe Scoop-Back ¾ Tee – for a flattering and feminine slimline look.
Leggings: from scrunch leggings to ponti pants, we have you covered. Choose full-length styles for wearing under long tops and tunics, or ¾ lengths for active wear.
Hoodies: we have hoodies galore for both guys and girls, with contemporary urban styling. Team with trackies or jeans for a comfortable, go-anywhere look. In a range of colours depending on the style chosen, there is an array of designs from which to choose:
- the New Basic hoodie with a relaxed, wide cut;
- the Besties Jersey Hoodie for a classic v-neck shape with a soft and relaxed fit;
- the Basic Bondsfit Hoodie in a range of vibrant colours with metal branded zipper and raglan sleeves;
- the Besties Slouch Hoodie in black or a pop of pink for relaxed fit with raglan sleeves, and ribbed cuffs and waistband;
- forego the hood and try the Active Energy Jacket – with mesh panels, lock-down reverse zips, and a curved back hem, this is the perfect throw-on jacket for exercising
Jumpers: Long a classic, the Bonds sloppy joe is another wardrobe essential – soft terry, with a round neck and a generous cut, you won’t find a more comfortable jumper!
Trackies: Trackies are the epitome of winter loungewear and we have a wide range of styles for both guys and girls. Girls can choose from:
- the cotton Besties Zip Trackie, for a slimline look with zipped cuffs, or
- the Besties Cuff Trackie style for the same look with ribbed ankle cuffs ;
- the Rolldown Trackie for soft terry comfort;
- the Basic Logo Trackie for the perfect workout wear; or
- the Basic Wide Leg Trackie for comfort without restriction of any kind.
- The Basic Textured Logo Trackie in full or ¾ length features a branded waistband and extra wide stretch rib cuff
- Cover Up Bootleg Trackies are perfect for wearing in the Great Outdoors: comfy, with a logo waistband, they feature a hidden key pocket
- With the feel of leggings but the style of a slimline pant, the Ponti Pant is super stretchy, has a fine knit elastic waistband, and panel detailing for contemporary styling.
Browse our store for all your winter loungewear or activewear needs – we guarantee you’ll be delighted at what we have to offer!
While Wedding Night lingerie is very important, just as important is the lingerie you choose to wear under your wedding gown. The most important factors in your choice of bridal lingerie are comfort, function, and support – and compatibility with your wedding dress! You will also want it to be beautiful and sexy – it’s the biggest day of your life thus far, so make sure you wear something special that you love. But make sure it is comfortable – with no digging wires or irritating seams. You needn’t feel bridal lingerie must be white! Why not try cream, ivory, rose, blush, champagne, peach or even a robin’s egg blue. As long as your gown is not sheer or see through, you can wear whatever hue you love. And embrace anything you find beautiful – satin, lace, mesh, embroidery. Just make sure it does not show through the gown.
There are many options for bridal lingerie: these include...
• A seamless bra. Ensure straps don’t show. A strapless wedding gown will require a strapless bra. A bride with smaller breasts can try adhesive cups. • A bustier, or long-line bra – it accentuates the waist, supports the breasts, smooths and supports • Shapewear is only necessary if your wedding gown is sheath in style or has a low hipline.
• If your gown has a low back or plunging neckline, you’ll need bra cups and support sewn into the dress, or a backless bra that hooks at the waist. • A corset acts like a bustier but packs more punch – contouring the waist and holding you in.
• A strapless bra will do the trick if a bustier feels too restrictive or is not your thing. Make sure it is fitted professionally and feels comfortable. • Choose underpants that are going to sit in place and not require hitching throughout the day. If you never usually wear a g-string, today is not the day to start. Choose a smooth and seamless line if you are wearing a sleek gown.
• Nude, sheer pantyhose or stockings are perfect if you choose to wear hosiery under your wedding gown. Add the support of control top hose to sleeken your lines. If you wish to remove the hose after the ceremony, for a more relaxed reception, wear stay ups or knee-highs. There is just one recommendation, regardless of what kind of hosiery you choose: steer clear of white legs. It’s old fashioned and anything but sexy!
Always make sure your chosen lingerie and wedding gown work together well before your big day. Wear your lingerie to each gown fitting to be certain! And don’t forget the wedding night – this is where you can let loose, wear anything you like, without concern as to colour or how it will work with your wedding dress. Be as sweet or as sexy as you like!