Once upon a time, it was all about whether you were a boxers guy or a briefs guy – and those briefs were invariably plain white Y-fronts. Times have changed, and the array of undies for men could almost (but not quite) rival the options for women. Here are some of the top designs of men’s undies on offer at Undiewarehouse – there is so much more to consider than “boxers or briefs”... • The Bonds Striped Guyfront Trunk is comfortable, soft, and seam free at the sides. The classic style has a functional fly and a soft elastic waistband. It comes in an array of basic colours.
• Guys who prefer great coverage and a conservative design will love the Holeproof Bells Double Back Brief. Created from soft cotton, the back is double layered for added cover and warmth.
• The Jockey Performance Mesh Brief is designed for the active man and is suitable for all sporting activities. With quick drying, moisture-wicking fabric, these undies are lightweight and very durable.
• The classic guy still wants the classic Y-front brief, and Jockey delivers with these comfortable undies. The high rise design allows for optimised security and comfort. • Great quality, basic briefs, Mossimo Standard Issue briefs are comfort epitomised, with cotton stretch fabric, a soft elastic waistband, and elastic at the leg hems.
• Sometimes less is more; we deliver with the Chromatic Low Rise Bikini Brief from Obviously. Anatomically engineered for maximum comfort and available in vibrant colours, it is low-slung and made of luxurious Modal/Lycra. Alternatively, go even briefer with the Obviously Basics Low Rise Thong.
• The Basic Mens Trunk from CR7 Cristiano Ronaldo is high fashion underwear. Part of the CR7 Basics Collection, a perfect fit is ensured. Cotton stretch fabric guarantees ease of motion, and the CR7 logo waistband has a luxury satin finish.
Browse our full site to see the many other options we sell for men – every guy’s taste and preference are catered to – at the very best process available online!
At Undiewarehouse.com.au , we understand the challenges of the plus size woman. In fact, we made sure to have a lot of underwear choices that are pretty as well as comfortable. We believe that you can have both, and are set to prove it with our collections by Berlei, Voodoo, Bonds, and other great brands. There's no question about it; people in the developed countries are getting bigger and Australia is no exception. The average Australian woman weighs 70 kilos and wears a size 16. However, a lot of shops only carry up to a size 12. That's why we went on a shopping trip on your behalf. For you, the real women of Australia, the ones we meet every day at the mall, the office, and in the grocery store, we scoured the best designer brands. We understand your frustration with labels that arbitrarily decide that if you're a little curvaceous, you don't get to wear their stuff. This trend of only using runway models that are extremely skinny is a modern one. If you look at classic Greek statues or painting models by the masters, you'll notice that they have beautiful, sensual curves. Prior to the industrial revolution, a bony figure was a sign of poverty and undesirable. Even today, in certain cultures, roundness is preferred. Could you imagine looking at a size 6 model and trying to fit her with words such as goddess, voluptuous, and Amazonian? Doesn't compute, right? So, we've put together is wonderful collection of bras, panties, and tights for you, the full-figured beauties. Check it out here. As you can see on this page, we've chosen some sexy bras that support a fuller bust. 1) For those who prefer a wire-free bra, take a close look at our Berlei embroidered bra which features soft cushioning panels, wide shoulder straps, and excellent support. Its lovely design is very feminine.
2) Gotta have that wire support? We understand, and that's why we carry a gorgeous lacy little number by Berlei . With its clever cup seaming and reinforced lower cup, you'll have exceptional support. This outstanding bra features delicate lace and is offered in sizes up to 24DD.
3) Invisible and comfy can be found in our Barely There Contour bra . With its specially designed cups, this bra is amazingly comfortable. You will forget you're wearing it as its padded back closure, self-covered straps, and double-layered back make it a joy to wear.
What about bottoms, you say? Yes, of course, we have you covered. Stay tuned for next week's blog to discover our fabulous collections of panties and tights.
It’s a new year and we literally have bucket loads of new arrivals in stock at Undiewarehouse. Here is just a very small snippet of the great new merchandise from which to choose... • Get ready for the cooler weather which will be coming in a few short months with the Holeproof Explorer Women’s Extreme Thermal Wool Socks. A great value four pack bundle, these are cushioned for reduced impact and even have arch support for added comfort. Great for the active woman.
• We have a wide array of new women’s undies from Bonds... Make everyday special with the Bonds Cotton Lace Trim Bikini Briefs - cotton rich organic fabric, soft lace trim, almost feels like wearing nothing at all. Get one in every colour: pink lychee, rose, black and white. Or try the Bonds Micro Lace Trim Midi Brief or Full Bikini Brief in aero (blue) or black for the same design benefits but a different style.
The Bonds Invisitails Bikini Brief comes in a value two-pack. It sits beautifully on the hips, is outstandingly comfortable, and is great for everyday wear.
• There are heaps of new bra styles from which to choose right now too... Bonds Lacies Racer Crop is an absolutely gorgeous classic crop, perfect for teaming with the Lacies Briefs to make a set. Choose between black or Neo-Candy.
The Berlei Barely There Contour Deluxe Bra offers a classic vintage look with great shape and optimal comfort, in Black or Pelican. The Berlei Luxury Lace Balconette Bra suits an array of body types and, for all, creates a flattering shape and décolleté. Lace and mesh combine for a feminine, sexy look with premium support.
We also have a range of new leisure wear, exercise wear, and hosiery in stock right now. Why not welcome the New Year with some beautiful new lingerie? Shop at Undiewarehouse for great products at amazing prices – we are your one-stop underwear shop online!
Summer can be a tricky time for keeping babies – especially newborns – comfortable and safe. Babies don’t regulate body temperature the same way that older kids and adults do, so they rely on others to get it right. An overdressed baby can overheat, get heat rash, and be miserable. Allowing a baby’s fragile skin to be exposed to heat and the sun can cause a very damaging sunburn and life-threatening heatstroke. So how should you dress your baby during summer? Indoors, dress an infant in lightweight, loose-fitting clothing, preferably not made from synthetics. Natural fibres like cotton breathe and absorb perspiration – and babies tend to sweat profusely. If outdoors, keep baby in the shade at all times, and dress him or her in long, light coloured pants and a long sleeved light top to protect from harmful rays. Don’t forget that the worst sunburns can happen on overcast days. Babies can get cool in summer too – much more easily than the rest of us do. If inside in air conditioning, dress in light layers and check the hands and feet regularly to be sure that baby is not getting cold. Use a muslin or cotton wrap at night. At Undiewarehouse, we have baby basics from Bonds to get you started for summer infant dressing. • Bonds Baby Short Sleeve Bodysuit is perfect for wear both under other clothing and on its own. Soft and comfortable, made from ribbed cotton, it has an easy-shaped neckline, capped short sleeves, and has no side seams. Durable press stud closures at the bottom make for lasting wear. We sell it in a two pack, either in white, white and baby blue, or white and pink.
• Bonds Baby Singlet Suit has all the features of the baby bodysuit, yet with a singlet shoulder as opposed to sleeves. We sell it in a white two-pack, and it is the perfect undergarment or can be worn alone on the hottest days.
• Our Bonds Baby Vests are extra soft cotton, ribbed, side seam-free, and will fit baby like a glove. Long in length, they are comfortable, and we sell them in two or three packs. Our three pack is available in white. Two packs come in a choice of white or purple and pink.
Browse our full range of baby wear today.
Here at Undiewarehouse, we are constantly updating our stock and adding new lines for men, women, and kids. As we prepare to move into spring (and how welcome will that be?), let’s take a quick look at what’s new in at Undiewarehouse for men... • Bonds Men’s Textured Shorts are a brand new arrival to our online store. Available in petrol blue or atrous colours, these comfortable shorts are made from textured terry fabric, and are cut to a regular shape. Designed to sit just above the knee, these casual shorts have pockets in back and at the front, and an adjustable drawstring waist.
• Great for cool days and nights, the Bonds Men’s Besties Raglan Pullover is a comfortable and casual wardrobe essential. Choose between new grey marle and weatherboard (pale blue) in soft cotton. With stretch, ribbed waistband and cuffs, and raglan sleeves for utmost movement, this garment is cut to a regular fit and will suit most body shapes.
• Bonds Men’s Logo Shorts are a classic favourite. Available in faded grey cotton polyester, they feature the signature Bonds elastic logo waistband for comfort, as well as draw cords for contemporary styling. These shorts are perfect for relaxing or getting active.
• For a great look and optimal comfort, guys can’t go past the Bonds Men’s Textured Slim Hoodie. Soft French terry textured fabric in petrol blue or atrous colours, with subtle detailing to make it more than just a regular hoodie: fine pinstripe ribbing at cuffs and waistband, a higher collar, and seam detailing on the hood. This is a fantastic piece that no stylish guy should be without.
• Bonds – V-Neck Raglan Tee, which comes in a great value 4-pack, is another wardrobe essential for guys of all tastes, sizes, and body shapes. It is available in black or white, and is made from high quality cotton interlock fabric. With a V-Neck design, the smaller sizes even feature seam free sleeves. This tee is great for layering or wearing alone. And suits all body shapes and sizes.
Australian icon Bonds has catered to babies since the birth of the Bonds Baby Vest in 1932. From there to the first Bonds Baby Wondersuit in 1962, and beyond, Bonds has been an integral part of most babies’ and children’s’ infancy and childhoods in Australia. At Undiewarehouse, we have a wide array of Bonds baby and toddler wear for sale at fantastic prices. For example:
- Baby Classic Vest – no longer limited to white, this classic is now available in blue or pink contemporary colour combos, extra long and without irritating side seams.
- Baby Singletsuit – soft ribbed cotton, all in one for perfect fit and no riding up!
- The Baby Beginnings Nightgown is perfect for newborn late night nappy changes – with a high neckline and hand cuffs, bub will be warm and cosy in breathable cotton.
- The Baby Wondersuit is an enduring favourite. Soft cotton try fabric, stretchy and comfortable, bubs will be warm and cosy – right to the tips of their little fingers, with the featured fold-over mittens on smallest sizes.
- The Newbies Stripe Coveralls are gorgeously cute wrap suits, easy to put on and take off, with closed feet for warmth.
- The Stripe Zip Wondersuit is updated with a protective zip front, for easier dressing. All other Wondersuit features we know and love are included.
- What could be cuter than the baby Newbies ¾ Sleeve Tee? Organic cotton, adjustable sleeve length, an envelope neck, and super soft, the front designs are very cute and appealing.
- Leggings – Classic for infants or Crawler for older bubs, there is a variety of leggings available to perfectly suit your little one, whatever stage they are at.
- Tops of heads and tips of toes are not forgotten. From the sweet Baby Wondersuit Beanie, which is soft, cotton rich terry fabric with stretch for comfort, to the wide range of baby socks which are warm and do not kick off easily, baby will be warm and comfortable no matter what the season.
You might almost ask, where would we be without Bonds for babies? Browse our range for the best prices and products available online...