• Discreet. Let’s face it, shopping for underwear is a very personal thing. If you’re a woman, it can be amongst those items you least enjoy going into a shop to buy. If you’re a man, and you don’t hate everything about shopping anyway, stepping into a lingerie store or department to shop for the lady in your life can be intimidating. Shop online to solve all of your problems! • Great prices. Undie Warehouse offers all of the products you love at remarkably affordable prices. We are simply cheaper on everything from bras to briefs, socks to leisurewear, fetish wear to kids’ apparel. • Huge Product Range. There is a cornucopia of treats from which to choose when you shop with us. We sell everything from bridal lingerie to maternity wear and post surgery bras; exercise wear to hosiery and socks. Brands stocked include Bonds, Ambra, Berlei, Cantaloop, Jockey, Kayser, Holeproof, Mossimo, Oroton, Wicked, Voodoo, Platinum and Wild Cherry. There really is something for everyone, of all ages, sizes, tastes, and body types. • Fantastic Service. From size guides to advice, we are here to serve. • Specials. We offer regular specials and deals on an array of products – check in frequently to see how you can save! • Rewards. Every dollar you spend with us translates to VIP points worth 5% of the total order price. These are credited to your account and as they add up, they can be redeemed at your leisure. It’s just one of the ways we say thank you for your business. You can also earn extra points by signing up to our newsletter, reviewing a product after purchasing from us, referring a friend, or participating in a poll on our website. • Free Shipping. All orders over $100 are shipped Australia-wide free of charge. On Wednesdays, orders over $30 are entitled to free shipping. Additionally, certain products in our online store ship for free across Australia. Paid shipping incurs a flat rate as stated under “Shipping” on our site. • Returns. Not happy with your purchase? Simply return within thirty days, unworn, unwashed, and with tags attached for a full refund or exchange. Note that G-strings, briefs, hosiery and jockstraps cannot be accepted for return. Clearance items are also not eligible for return.
It’s a new year and we literally have bucket loads of new arrivals in stock at Undiewarehouse. Here is just a very small snippet of the great new merchandise from which to choose... • Get ready for the cooler weather which will be coming in a few short months with the Holeproof Explorer Women’s Extreme Thermal Wool Socks. A great value four pack bundle, these are cushioned for reduced impact and even have arch support for added comfort. Great for the active woman.
• We have a wide array of new women’s undies from Bonds... Make everyday special with the Bonds Cotton Lace Trim Bikini Briefs - cotton rich organic fabric, soft lace trim, almost feels like wearing nothing at all. Get one in every colour: pink lychee, rose, black and white. Or try the Bonds Micro Lace Trim Midi Brief or Full Bikini Brief in aero (blue) or black for the same design benefits but a different style.
The Bonds Invisitails Bikini Brief comes in a value two-pack. It sits beautifully on the hips, is outstandingly comfortable, and is great for everyday wear.
• There are heaps of new bra styles from which to choose right now too... Bonds Lacies Racer Crop is an absolutely gorgeous classic crop, perfect for teaming with the Lacies Briefs to make a set. Choose between black or Neo-Candy.
The Berlei Barely There Contour Deluxe Bra offers a classic vintage look with great shape and optimal comfort, in Black or Pelican. The Berlei Luxury Lace Balconette Bra suits an array of body types and, for all, creates a flattering shape and décolleté. Lace and mesh combine for a feminine, sexy look with premium support.
We also have a range of new leisure wear, exercise wear, and hosiery in stock right now. Why not welcome the New Year with some beautiful new lingerie? Shop at Undiewarehouse for great products at amazing prices – we are your one-stop underwear shop online!
We are constantly adding new lines here at Undiewarehouse. Here’s a look at what’s new in for women this month... • Berlei Curves – Printed Lift and Shape Underwire T-Shirt Bra.
The Berlei Curves range is beautifully crafted to suit well endowed women. Shaping, uplift, and superior support are achieved without adding any extra size or bulk to your physique. The Lift and Shape Underwire T-shirt bra is lavishly styled with a silver motif on a black silky satin background. It features hidden under bust support and micro-thin cups, with low-front styling. This is a luxurious bra which creates a smooth line under clothing.
Fabulously comfortable, and great for ease of movement no matter what you’re doing, these leggings are stretchy, feature a soft elastic waistband which follows the curves of your body, and have innovative moisture-wicking technology which draws moisture away from the body. You’re guaranteed to keep cool and dry – no matter how hard you’re working or working out. • Berlei – Barely There Luxe Bra Set. Available in ivory, cafe mocha, or black, this luxurious set includes mid rise hipster briefs which are trimmed with soft stretch lace, fused at the waist and legs for a smooth edge and barely-there comfort. The bra is made from high quality, soft stretch fabric which offers an easy fit with maximum support and a flattering shape. The band is double layered at the back with a padded hook and eye closure. This beautiful set is great for everyday wear. • Bonds – Terry Roll Up Short. These indigo navy terry shorts are perfect for summer leisure wear – home, beach, picnic ... with a roll up hem, drawstring waist, and angled side pockets, these wardrobe basics will keep you casually cool and stylish. • Ambra – Bodysoft Dream Bra. Choose this ultimate in seam free comfort, in nude, black or white! Offering ease of movement yet a body hugging fit, this bra is made of extremely soft microfibre, which is wash and wear – so easy to care for. Wirefree and with a low back design, it’s the perfect summer garment. Browse our latest arrivals and shop online today!
There is nothing nicer for a woman than wearing beautiful, comfortable lingerie – and when it matches, even the better! Here at Undiewarehouse, we have a lovely range of beautiful bra sets from Bassoni and Little Minx. From plain and simple but classy lingerie for everyday wear, to luxurious pieces for occasions or just when you want to feel a little bit special, our bra sets are sure to please – and at the best prices you will find online, you’ll have trouble choosing just one!
Some of the sets we currently have in stock include: The Bassoni Moulded T-Shirt Bra Set is an everyday essential for the girl who wants to keep it simple but be well put together. Available in black, nude, or white, the bra is comfortable and supportive enough to even wear as a sports bra, and it converts easily to razor back style. Undies are available in brief or g-string options.
The Little Minx – Romance Lace and Satin Half Padded Bra Set is a gorgeous, delicate lace and silky satin ensemble in a rich champagne hue – perfect for everything from bridal to bedroom wear. The bra has padded demi-cups for lift and enhancement, with the upper cups detailed in the loveliest lace. Choose between brief or g-string.
Fresh for Spring, the Bassoni Floral Padded Print Bra Set is pretty as a petal with a great-coverage, padded bra and tanga-style briefs.
Bassoni’s Sexy French Push Up Bra Set is a very popular item here at Undiewarehouse. Choose briefs or a g-string to match the satin push up bra with ribbon trim and lace frill embellishments. The set is available in the palest of pinks, or black.
Sure to delight, the Bassoni Pintucked Contour Bra Set really is something special. Luxurious, lustrous satin in berry or ivory, with a matching g-string or brief, the bra is moulded and pintucked for the utmost flattering effect, and has matching ribbon trim. Shoulder straps are embellished as well, and are adjustable for the perfect fit.
The Little Minx Modal Basic Strapless/Convertible Bra Set is another wardrobe essential for anyone who loves to be comfortable and put together. The perfect everyday basic lingerie set, with a g-sting or brief, the bra has adjustable straps and convertible styling to suit any outfit.
These are just a sample of what we have in stock at Undiewarehouse in Bra Sets. Browse our full range HERE ... happy shopping!
While Wedding Night lingerie is very important, just as important is the lingerie you choose to wear under your wedding gown. The most important factors in your choice of bridal lingerie are comfort, function, and support – and compatibility with your wedding dress! You will also want it to be beautiful and sexy – it’s the biggest day of your life thus far, so make sure you wear something special that you love. But make sure it is comfortable – with no digging wires or irritating seams. You needn’t feel bridal lingerie must be white! Why not try cream, ivory, rose, blush, champagne, peach or even a robin’s egg blue. As long as your gown is not sheer or see through, you can wear whatever hue you love. And embrace anything you find beautiful – satin, lace, mesh, embroidery. Just make sure it does not show through the gown.
There are many options for bridal lingerie: these include...
• A seamless bra. Ensure straps don’t show. A strapless wedding gown will require a strapless bra. A bride with smaller breasts can try adhesive cups. • A bustier, or long-line bra – it accentuates the waist, supports the breasts, smooths and supports • Shapewear is only necessary if your wedding gown is sheath in style or has a low hipline.
• If your gown has a low back or plunging neckline, you’ll need bra cups and support sewn into the dress, or a backless bra that hooks at the waist. • A corset acts like a bustier but packs more punch – contouring the waist and holding you in.
• A strapless bra will do the trick if a bustier feels too restrictive or is not your thing. Make sure it is fitted professionally and feels comfortable. • Choose underpants that are going to sit in place and not require hitching throughout the day. If you never usually wear a g-string, today is not the day to start. Choose a smooth and seamless line if you are wearing a sleek gown.
• Nude, sheer pantyhose or stockings are perfect if you choose to wear hosiery under your wedding gown. Add the support of control top hose to sleeken your lines. If you wish to remove the hose after the ceremony, for a more relaxed reception, wear stay ups or knee-highs. There is just one recommendation, regardless of what kind of hosiery you choose: steer clear of white legs. It’s old fashioned and anything but sexy!
Always make sure your chosen lingerie and wedding gown work together well before your big day. Wear your lingerie to each gown fitting to be certain! And don’t forget the wedding night – this is where you can let loose, wear anything you like, without concern as to colour or how it will work with your wedding dress. Be as sweet or as sexy as you like!
One commonly held belief and concern is that of the potential for bras to cause breast cancer. This is most often applied to underwire bras, the theory being that the tight underwire bra blocks adequate lymph drainage from the breast, causing toxins to accumulate and hence, in time, cause breast cancer. This belief is based on a myth born in 1995 when it was (non-scientifically) observed that women in western cultures who wore bras had a significantly higher incidence of breast cancer. There is, however, no scientific proof that wearing a bra contributes to breast cancer. While it is true that western women (who generally do wear bras) do have a higher incidence of the disease, this is more likely to be due to other lifestyle factors such as weight, diet, exercise, pregnancies, and breast feeding. For example, we know that women who are overweight are more likely to get breast cancer; these women are also more likely to be large breasted and hence wear bras more of the time. There is only one scientific study which has looked at the issue of a link between bras and breast cancer. It did present a result that breast cancer is less common in women who choose to not wear a bra, however the numbers were not statistically significant and it could not be confirmed that bras were the determining factor. There are suggestions that the bra myth is a result of us not knowing what causes this frightening disease, and looking for a simple answer that women can control helps our collective state of mind. (Like the myth that underarm deodorants can cause breast cancer – again unproven). Yet the jury is still out, with many, even some medical professionals, unconvinced that there is no possible link at all between tight underwire bras and breast cancer.
So what is the answer for any woman still concerned? It’s all about moderation. Always make sure your bras fit well, and are not tight or restrictive. Give your body a break, too. There is no need to wear a bra to bed – ever (unless it’s a post-surgery bra following a procedure, in which case medical advice will dictate its wear). Invest in a couple of wireless bras for wear around the home when relaxing – or even wear a crop top or bandeau instead. The end result is that a bra will not cause breast cancer – not according to any scientific research to date. Yet ensuring the bras you do wear fit well and are comfortable can only contribute to your overall health and well being.
A bra is, in many ways, an investment. A good quality bra is a wonder of design and engineering, not to mention, in many cases, an object of beauty. And a good quality bra can be expensive – very expensive. As such, your bras deserve to be handled with care – to keep them doing their job and looking their best. Throwing them in with the regular wash is not the best way to look after these essential women’s garments!
- Hand washing is the preferred method of laundering your bras. Soak in lukewarm water with a gentle detergent for up to an hour; gently rub fabric to remove any dirt. Rinse thoroughly in cool water; use towels to gently remove excess water. Never wring them out or stretch them. Never use bleach. Hang to dry.
- NEVER put bras in the clothes dryer! The heat breaks down spandex and shape and elasticity will be lost.
- If you must machine wash your bras, place with like colours in a lingerie bag, with hooks done up, and using a cool or cold delicate cycle with gentle detergent. Reshape moulded cups with your hands.
- It’s important to wash them after every two to three wears in summer; four to six in winter at a pinch. The more you sweat, the more your bras will need to be laundered. Sweat decomposes fibres, rusts wires, and leaves a sour odour which does not wash away. Wash sports bras after each wear (if wearing them for actual exercise!).
- Use an alcohol free laundry detergent.
- Have a selection of bras to rotate – more to wear and less washing to bother with. Don’t wear the same bra more than one day in a row: bras need to be aired out and also to regain their shape.
- Bra storage is important too. Store moulded cup bras in a drawer; never invert on cup into the other. Stack bras one atop the other, cups supporting cups.
- Replace your bras every six to nine months – and no less than once per year. Elastic disintegrates over time and the straps and band will not offer adequate support.
With some TLC, your bras should stand the test of time well.
Welcome to the Undiewarehouse blog Please join us and tell us how to bring you better products, new products and better service.