• Discreet. Let’s face it, shopping for underwear is a very personal thing. If you’re a woman, it can be amongst those items you least enjoy going into a shop to buy. If you’re a man, and you don’t hate everything about shopping anyway, stepping into a lingerie store or department to shop for the lady in your life can be intimidating. Shop online to solve all of your problems! • Great prices. Undie Warehouse offers all of the products you love at remarkably affordable prices. We are simply cheaper on everything from bras to briefs, socks to leisurewear, fetish wear to kids’ apparel. • Huge Product Range. There is a cornucopia of treats from which to choose when you shop with us. We sell everything from bridal lingerie to maternity wear and post surgery bras; exercise wear to hosiery and socks. Brands stocked include Bonds, Ambra, Berlei, Cantaloop, Jockey, Kayser, Holeproof, Mossimo, Oroton, Wicked, Voodoo, Platinum and Wild Cherry. There really is something for everyone, of all ages, sizes, tastes, and body types. • Fantastic Service. From size guides to advice, we are here to serve. • Specials. We offer regular specials and deals on an array of products – check in frequently to see how you can save! • Rewards. Every dollar you spend with us translates to VIP points worth 5% of the total order price. These are credited to your account and as they add up, they can be redeemed at your leisure. It’s just one of the ways we say thank you for your business. You can also earn extra points by signing up to our newsletter, reviewing a product after purchasing from us, referring a friend, or participating in a poll on our website. • Free Shipping. All orders over $100 are shipped Australia-wide free of charge. On Wednesdays, orders over $30 are entitled to free shipping. Additionally, certain products in our online store ship for free across Australia. Paid shipping incurs a flat rate as stated under “Shipping” on our site. • Returns. Not happy with your purchase? Simply return within thirty days, unworn, unwashed, and with tags attached for a full refund or exchange. Note that G-strings, briefs, hosiery and jockstraps cannot be accepted for return. Clearance items are also not eligible for return.
Ambra is a legwear brand renowned for giving its wearers gorgeous curves, moulding and shaping the legs, thighs, and buttocks for a sexy, streamlined figure others will envy. Not limited to pantyhose, Ambra also provides high fashion items such as print and patterned hosiery, leatherette leggings, and tights. Here is just a small sample of what’s new from Ambra at Undiewarehouse... • Warm and cosy for winter, the Ambra Fleece Opaque Leggings (6 pack) have a lightweight fleece interior, for extra comfort and warmth during the chilly months.
• With a stylish 80 denier appearance, the Ambra Denim Leggings (6 Pack) are the perfect middle-ground between wearing jeans and hosiery. Wear with a tunic for the latest look in street fashion.
• Ambra Scantihose are the perfect alternative to wearing suspenders and stockings. With a sheer satin 15 denier appearance, the sexy integrated lace top and interchangeable leg stockings link together at the waist. Cool to wear, fresh, and light, they have the great look and feel of suspenders and stockings without the discomfort and interrupted lines under clothing which can result from wearing a suspender belt.
• Footsies need not be boring! The Ambra Fishnet Footsie (12 pack) is very comfortable, with a low cut design and a smooth sole. The herringbone design of the footsie is elegant and will make you feel just that little bit special.
• In-flight leg care is very important, and you will be halfway there with the Ambra Qantas Legcare 20 Knee Hi (6 Pack). With a soft matte 20 denier appearance, this product gives medium level leg support, with a reinforced toe and a comfortable band at the top. It is available in a range of colours.
• The Ambra 70D Opaque baby Bump Tight is perfect for expectant mums to feel and look fashionable in the cooler months. With a velvet matte opaque appearance, a cotton gusset and flat seams, these tights have a specially designed front panel for comfort and soft support as you grow with baby.
• Create killer curves when you wear Ambra Killer Figure Waist Cincher Control Tights. The adjustable waist cincher will instantly smooth the waistline, and can be positioned to suit where it’s needed most. With no waistband and flat seams, these tights are comfortable and invisible under clothing.
• Great value Ambra Hipster School Tights are perfect for wearing with any school uniform. Extra durable, with a cotton gusset and a 70 denier soft matte opaque appearance, this product comes in a six pack for greater value.
Head to Undiewarehouse to browse and shop our full range of Ambra legwear. We guarantee you will find a product perfect for your needs and desires, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or require advice. We are here to serve!
As the weather cools and covering up becomes the norm, as shaving legs is not such a priority, you may wonder what to wear. Trousers and jeans every day might not appeal, so what is the answer? Stylish, sophisticated, and sexy hosiery of course!
Here at Undiewarehouse, we have a myriad of styles and lines of leg wear available for all ages, shapes, sizes, and tastes. Whether you are a conservative dresser, a sexy siren, or anyone in between; a student looking for opaques to wear to school or an elderly lady wanting flesh-tone knee highs, we have the product for you... KNEE HIGHS – our below the knee styles include knee highs in opaque, sheer, fishnet, or fashion textures. FOOT COVERS – available in sheer, cotton or padded for cushioning comfort SOCKS – sheer anklets, extreme impact socks for sport, wool blend socks, cotton ankle socks, lounge socks, and lightweight cotton blend designs make up just part of our available range.
TIGHTS – opaque, sheer, footless, coloured, opaque, leatherette, and even floral fashion mirage designs.
LEGGINGS – in a range of fashion colours, deniers, and textures, including low rise, cropped, active, ribbed, coloured, honeycombed or herringboned.
STAY UPS – sexy and a little bit naughty, stay ups are available from sheer and lace topped to the darkest opaque, with everything in between including fishnet and fashion styles.
PANTYHOSE – the basics in flesh tones and various finishes
STOCKINGS – vintage or lace top styles to be worn with suspender belts
TRAVEL STOCKINGS and SOCKS – for health and well being during long periods of sitting, a range of lines are available to suit every need.
Our hosiery lines are provided by some of the world’s finest brands: Voodoo, Bonds, Razzamatazz, Ambra, Bassoni, Platinum, Wicked Hosiery, Kayser, Sheer Relief, and Jobst. Look after your pins! Browse our extensive range today for the finest in leg wear at fantastic prices – we have some great deals for you right now!
Summer has, for a long time, been all about bare, tanned legs. Just a couple decades ago, the only people we would see donning pantyhose in summer – especially flesh tones – were grandmothers and middle aged women who would best be described as “frumpy”. Stockings were deemed to be old fashioned and anything but sexy. But times have changed - a lot. Sheer pantyhose are very much in style, their resurgence as a fashion staple over the last few years is almost unprecedented. And we may well have one person to thank: Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge.
The Duchess, who is undoubtedly Great Britain’s foremost style ambassador of today, is rarely seen bare legged. She favours, even in the height of summer, sheer, almost invisible pantyhose – it’s not always obvious she’s wearing them, but be assured, they are there.
This writer was a teen in the late 1980s and early 1990s. My mother made me wear pantyhose (“LADIES don’t go out with bare legs”) – at a time when they were anything but fashionable. The idea of wearing flesh coloured hose into my twenties and beyond made me cringe. But now, in early middle age, even I am converted to the benefits of a sheer and stylish pair of hose. Put simply, sheer pantyhose are classy and elegant. They are grown up – but not old fashioned. Having the option to wear them, means the choice to do so can be appealing. Wearing pantyhose with a dress or skirt looks “put together”. Whether a matte or sheen finish, a pair of subtle hose makes legs look much better too – hiding such abominations as bruises, shaving nicks, minor varicose veins (which even twenty year olds can have) and disguising a lily-white or dry complexion. There is no need for a smelly, messy fake tan when the right sheer hosiery is chosen. While there’s always a place for bare legs on casual days, leg wear gives a polished finish to a smarter look. There are some hard and fast summer hosiery rules. Make sure:
- Leave white stockings for bridal wear. White stockings just aren’t sexy – or particularly flattering.
- Go for sheer nudes, to look as natural as possible. You want observers to look twice before knowing whether you’re wearing hose or not.
- Don’t go for too dark a nude shade. It will just have the effect of a tandoori tan. Natural natural natural is the effect you want to achieve.
- Black is for winter – embrace the new season and leave the dark colours and opaques for cold weather.
- NEVER wear toed hosiery with open toe shoes! This just screams great auntie in her orthopaedic sandals! If you’re going to wear sandals, and you want to wear pantyhose, go for toeless hose.
So why not follow in the footsteps of Royalty and try some classy summer sheer or ultra sheer pantyhose for dressy occasions this summer. Your legs will love them and so will you!
Voodoo Hosiery is amongst Australia’s top brands for leg wear. Supplying women Australia-wide with hosiery that is innovative and stylish, Voodoo is renowned for making a big impression: from billboards to advertising campaigns, seductive imagery showcases this highly popular brand which is adorning legs from the workplace to the catwalk. Voodoo Hosiery was born in1972, when it was launched by “hosiery king” Leon Worth. Worth had been involved in the hosiery industry since the 1950s. In 1974, Voodoo introduced the comfort brief to their pantyhose range – much more comfortable for everyday wear than the old stockings and suspenders women had endured for decades. The brand grew exponentially over time. In 1999 their first control top pantyhose range was released, offering a slim and smooth silhouette without the need for additional shape wear to be worn.
The now ubiquitous opaque leg wear was brought to the market in 2001 – quickly followed in 2002 by Voodoo’s first fashion colour and patterned range. Voodoo continues to be a leader in innovative pantyhose. Ladder control technology was adopted in 2009, minimising the ever-annoying laddering which occurs, allowing a woman to continue to look classy even if she snags or gets a hole in her hosiery. 2010 saw Voodoo Glow launched: the ultimate in cover which looks like a sensual, nude leg. The appearance achieved is matte and sun-kissed. Perfect for summer!
The 2011 introduction of the Voodoo boot tight was another landmark design release for the brand: a sewn in ankle sock for warmth and extra comfort when wearing winter boots. The same year also welcomed Voodoo Voluptuous – designed especially to fit and flatter curvy girls. The ultimate in hosiery, Voodoo offers something for everyone: from sexy stay-ups to sensuous sheers; opulent opaques to everyday basics – and Undiewarehouse has it all at your fingertips. Pantyhose, boot tights, fishnets, fashion tights, stay ups, knee hi’s and stockings. Browse our range today!