We stock a vast range of women’s briefs here at Undiewarehouse, and there really is something for everyone, from full cotton briefs to g-strings, boy legs, lace bikini briefs, and much more. Here is just a small sample of what we have on offer for you now. Yam Creations Seamless G-String with Padded Gusset is perfect for wearing with jeans, lycra active wear, tight fitting shorts or pants, and even swimsuits. Modesty of protected with the padded comfort gusset, seamless lines, and is created from cotton and spandex with a terylene lining which is soft, marginally absorbent, and quick-drying. The Bassoni Lace Bridal Brief is beautiful and perfect for formal or wedding wear. Both sexy and comfortable, it is white lace with satin floral embellishments.
The Berlei Nothing Micro Printed Full Brief is created from lightweight microfibre which feels silky and sits beautifully on the body. The legs are designed to provide a smooth and comfortable line under clothing – so comfortable, in fact, that it feels like wearing nothing at all! The high waistline affords full brief coverage. Choose between two print options.
The Berlei Light Touch Printed Boyleg Brief is another design which favours lightweight premium fabric for a comfortable and luxurious feel. It too is invisible underneath clothing and feels almost like going commando! It is available in either a purple floral print or an orange gingham-inspired design.
If you prefer the same attributes in a Hi-Cut Brief design, look no further than the Berlei Nothing Micro Hi-Cut Printed Brief.
For something truly pretty and feminine, why not purchase the Berlei Luxury Lace Hipster Brief? Great for everyday wear or occasions, these lines lace-fronted briefs are smooth and sexy, available in a gorgeous porcelain hue.
The Bassoni Lace Brief with Patterns is feminine, flattering and fun, with a boyleg design and gorgeous lace featuring. Available in purple, tangerine, black, and ivory.
Browse our full range of women’s briefs today and stock up for the new season.
• Discreet. Let’s face it, shopping for underwear is a very personal thing. If you’re a woman, it can be amongst those items you least enjoy going into a shop to buy. If you’re a man, and you don’t hate everything about shopping anyway, stepping into a lingerie store or department to shop for the lady in your life can be intimidating. Shop online to solve all of your problems! • Great prices. Undie Warehouse offers all of the products you love at remarkably affordable prices. We are simply cheaper on everything from bras to briefs, socks to leisurewear, fetish wear to kids’ apparel. • Huge Product Range. There is a cornucopia of treats from which to choose when you shop with us. We sell everything from bridal lingerie to maternity wear and post surgery bras; exercise wear to hosiery and socks. Brands stocked include Bonds, Ambra, Berlei, Cantaloop, Jockey, Kayser, Holeproof, Mossimo, Oroton, Wicked, Voodoo, Platinum and Wild Cherry. There really is something for everyone, of all ages, sizes, tastes, and body types. • Fantastic Service. From size guides to advice, we are here to serve. • Specials. We offer regular specials and deals on an array of products – check in frequently to see how you can save! • Rewards. Every dollar you spend with us translates to VIP points worth 5% of the total order price. These are credited to your account and as they add up, they can be redeemed at your leisure. It’s just one of the ways we say thank you for your business. You can also earn extra points by signing up to our newsletter, reviewing a product after purchasing from us, referring a friend, or participating in a poll on our website. • Free Shipping. All orders over $100 are shipped Australia-wide free of charge. On Wednesdays, orders over $30 are entitled to free shipping. Additionally, certain products in our online store ship for free across Australia. Paid shipping incurs a flat rate as stated under “Shipping” on our site. • Returns. Not happy with your purchase? Simply return within thirty days, unworn, unwashed, and with tags attached for a full refund or exchange. Note that G-strings, briefs, hosiery and jockstraps cannot be accepted for return. Clearance items are also not eligible for return.
Every toddler will at some point say goodbye to nappies (or diapers) and hello to underwear. Here are some tips for making the transition smoothly...
Image Courtesy of Babble.com
• Look out for signs of readiness for potty training in your toddler. These include staying dry consistently for three hours at a time; being able to verbally communicate needs effectively; demonstrating an understanding of simple requests and instructions; disliking being in soiled nappies; and exhibiting an interest in potty training. • Buy some new “grown up” underwear for your toddler. Make an expedition of it and allow them to participate in the selection process. He or she should be able to pull these up and down themselves. • Don’t push or force the issue. Encouragement in the form of having a potty in each bathroom goes a long way. Talk about using the potty/toilet instead of needing nappies. Allow your toddler to watch other family members (particularly of the same sex) use the toilet to demonstrate this is what “big” boys and girls do. • Allow your toddler to ask to wear the underwear you have bought for them. Too much pressure to do so may lead to resistance. • Remain positive about the entire process and offer encouragement and reinforcement. Remind him or her about whether they need to “go” regularly. • Never get angry about “accidents”. These are an inevitable part of learning. • Make sitting on the potty fun and offer the chance to do so frequently. Take a book. Sing songs. Have a chat. Offer praise when successes happen. • Buy a toddler toilet seat when transitioning from potty to toilet. Toilets can be scary to little people with little bottoms who can fall in easily! • Use pull-up diaper pants during nap time and night time until dryness is the norm. Many children are not consistently dry at night until aged five or six years. Here at Undiewarehouse, we have a range of briefs for both little boys and little girls from Australian icon, Bonds. Bonds create comfortable cotton undies that are perfect for growing little bodies, and we offer these at the very best prices available online.
Once upon a time, it was all about whether you were a boxers guy or a briefs guy – and those briefs were invariably plain white Y-fronts. Times have changed, and the array of undies for men could almost (but not quite) rival the options for women. Here are some of the top designs of men’s undies on offer at Undiewarehouse – there is so much more to consider than “boxers or briefs”... • The Bonds Striped Guyfront Trunk is comfortable, soft, and seam free at the sides. The classic style has a functional fly and a soft elastic waistband. It comes in an array of basic colours.
• Guys who prefer great coverage and a conservative design will love the Holeproof Bells Double Back Brief. Created from soft cotton, the back is double layered for added cover and warmth.
• The Jockey Performance Mesh Brief is designed for the active man and is suitable for all sporting activities. With quick drying, moisture-wicking fabric, these undies are lightweight and very durable.
• The classic guy still wants the classic Y-front brief, and Jockey delivers with these comfortable undies. The high rise design allows for optimised security and comfort. • Great quality, basic briefs, Mossimo Standard Issue briefs are comfort epitomised, with cotton stretch fabric, a soft elastic waistband, and elastic at the leg hems.
• Sometimes less is more; we deliver with the Chromatic Low Rise Bikini Brief from Obviously. Anatomically engineered for maximum comfort and available in vibrant colours, it is low-slung and made of luxurious Modal/Lycra. Alternatively, go even briefer with the Obviously Basics Low Rise Thong.
• The Basic Mens Trunk from CR7 Cristiano Ronaldo is high fashion underwear. Part of the CR7 Basics Collection, a perfect fit is ensured. Cotton stretch fabric guarantees ease of motion, and the CR7 logo waistband has a luxury satin finish.
Browse our full site to see the many other options we sell for men – every guy’s taste and preference are catered to – at the very best process available online!
So much attention is given to women and caring for what is in their undies and bras. Breast health, cervical checks, etc are promoted far and wide. Just as important, however, is what is in a man’s underwear.
Today we look at prostate health – what it is, and why it is so important for men to be aware and to be proactive.
What is the Prostate? The prostate is a male reproductive glandular organ located at the base of the urinary bladder. Approximately the size of a walnut when healthy, the prostate encases the urethra. The function of the prostate gland is to produce seminal fluid which protects and feeds sperm.
Men commonly experience changes to the prostate gland as they age, including enlargement or inflammation, and these can lead to urinary problems. The prostate undergoes a growth spurt at puberty and another when men are in their thirties. The gland continues to enlarge to double its original adult size by age seventy.
Common Symptoms of Prostate Problems Issues with the prostate can be benign or cancerous; the vast majority of issues have benign causes but prostate cancer is quite common as men get older. Symptoms which can occur as a result of prostate enlargement (hyperplasia), inflammation, or cancer include:
• Frequent need to urinate day or night • Urgent need to urinate • Slow, sluggish, or sporadic urine stream • Dribbling after urination • Sensation that bladder has not emptied • Lack of force to urine flow • Inability to urinate • Painful urination • Blood in the urine • Penis discharge • Incontinence
Inflammation of the prostate gland can also cause:
• Fever • Pain in lower back or groin • Urgent or frequent urination
All of these symptoms need to be addressed with your doctor.
How Can You Keep Your Prostate Healthy?
• Maintain a Healthy Weight • Eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables. Tomatoes, pink grapefruit, watermelons and guava are particularly good for the prostate. • Be aware of and advise your doctor if you have a family history of prostate cancer • Don’t smoke • Include soy in your diet • Eat selenium-rich foods including tuna, shellfish, eggs, beef, mushrooms, garlic and onions. • Beginning by age forty-five, have a regular PSA blood test and digital rectal examination; this should be done annually after age fifty.
At Undiewarehouse.com.au , we understand the challenges of the plus size woman. In fact, we made sure to have a lot of underwear choices that are pretty as well as comfortable. We believe that you can have both, and are set to prove it with our collections by Berlei, Voodoo, Bonds, and other great brands. There's no question about it; people in the developed countries are getting bigger and Australia is no exception. The average Australian woman weighs 70 kilos and wears a size 16. However, a lot of shops only carry up to a size 12. That's why we went on a shopping trip on your behalf. For you, the real women of Australia, the ones we meet every day at the mall, the office, and in the grocery store, we scoured the best designer brands. We understand your frustration with labels that arbitrarily decide that if you're a little curvaceous, you don't get to wear their stuff. This trend of only using runway models that are extremely skinny is a modern one. If you look at classic Greek statues or painting models by the masters, you'll notice that they have beautiful, sensual curves. Prior to the industrial revolution, a bony figure was a sign of poverty and undesirable. Even today, in certain cultures, roundness is preferred. Could you imagine looking at a size 6 model and trying to fit her with words such as goddess, voluptuous, and Amazonian? Doesn't compute, right? So, we've put together is wonderful collection of bras, panties, and tights for you, the full-figured beauties. Check it out here. As you can see on this page, we've chosen some sexy bras that support a fuller bust. 1) For those who prefer a wire-free bra, take a close look at our Berlei embroidered bra which features soft cushioning panels, wide shoulder straps, and excellent support. Its lovely design is very feminine.
2) Gotta have that wire support? We understand, and that's why we carry a gorgeous lacy little number by Berlei . With its clever cup seaming and reinforced lower cup, you'll have exceptional support. This outstanding bra features delicate lace and is offered in sizes up to 24DD.
3) Invisible and comfy can be found in our Barely There Contour bra . With its specially designed cups, this bra is amazingly comfortable. You will forget you're wearing it as its padded back closure, self-covered straps, and double-layered back make it a joy to wear.
What about bottoms, you say? Yes, of course, we have you covered. Stay tuned for next week's blog to discover our fabulous collections of panties and tights.
If you haven't explored our accessories , you'll be surprised to find all the nifty fillers and clever enhancements we offer. At Undiewarehouse, we thrive to provide the best and most practical little extras. We have searched for reliable suppliers and bring you all those hard to find gadgets that a woman might need. Let's talk about bra fillers. Bra inserts are the easiest and most popular way to increase your bust size and form an enhanced, plunging cleavage. Lighter than real breasts, they do not hurt your back while still looking fabulous, and they stay in place even if you're dancing or swimming energetically. We carry several types so that there's something for everyone. We have both silicone and foam fillers. Very comfortable, these give you the lift you need. They can be worn under your breasts to give a push-up effect, or on the outer sides to give you more cleavage. Designed to be worn inside your bra cups, they are very discreet. They can also be worn at the pool or the beach, inside your swimsuit. They are chlorine safe and salt water safe, so you can swim in style. Choose from the oval design or the slightly larger half step to suit your needs. Another popular item is the foam bra filler which also creates a sexy cleavage with great lift. In a natural colour, these pads will be invisible and look very natural. Easy to wash and long lasting, you will love them!
Another popular product is the stick-on bra. It's great for weddings or any time you're wearing a backless dress. Low cut and impossible to detect, these are a delight to wear. We have the lightest of them from Bassoni, a brand you know you can trust . Strapless and seamless, we carry it in nude, a great colour that just disappears so nobody will know you're wearing it. It is washable, so you can use it over and over. If you're looking for a black adhesive bra, we have the Yam Creations wing bra which is awesome. Very light, it features underwire support and contoured cups for superior lift. The side wings are hypoallergenic and adhesive so it stays in place for a long time. This is a must for that hot strapless little black dress or that yummy backless silk top.
For those women who do not need the extra padding, we have you covered (so to speak)! We carry a variety of supporting adhesive cups such as the discreet line here. These are great for support without adding a size. They lift and hold beautifully, and are available in lacy beige, plain beige, or black to suit any low-cut top or dress. Be sure to check our size charts to ensure that you will be completely satisfied with your purchases. Some manufacturers have slightly different standards, so a few seconds to confirm your size will be money well spent.
As promised last week, we are delighted to talk about the yummy corsets you can find at Undiewarehouse. This fashionable garment has been worn for centuries to shape the torso in a beautiful hourglass. It was even mandatory in the French royal court in the 1550s. So, what exactly is a corset? Its name comes from the French and it is a fitted undergarment that cinches the waist tightly. Traditional corsets have boning and metal stays to hold your upper body, and are laced at the back. Some cover the breasts, others do not. In the past, corsets were made of white linen, quilted and constructed with channels to encase the boning. Nowadays, corsets have evolved and are made of scrumptious fabrics such as brocade, satin, damask, sequins, or leather. They are available is many colours. Take a look at our imitation snake skin corset here http://www.undiewarehouse.com.au/wild-cherry-faux-snake-skin-overbust-corset.html . The effect is enhanced with gold sequins and it comes with its own matching g-string. Talk about the call of the wild! Tarzan, here I come! Some of our corsets can be worn as outer garments as well. Our romantic Wild Cherry Velvet Corset is a good example. It goes from club to bedroom without a pause. This hot purple velvet is lined in cotton for your comfort and comes with a g-string. Back laced and with a front closure, it is very soft and sensual.
Do you fancy yourself as Catwoman? We have you covered with our shiny black PVC corset. This little number is for the adventurous and daring you. Slick and glossy, it follows every one of your feline moves. Pair it with some elbow-length gloves and the included thong for a night to remember.
For a classic look, choose our classic satin corset which comes in red, black, white, and pink. With its simple lines, it is elegant and reminiscent of the sexpots and pinups of yesteryear. A must have for every sexy woman, this versatile garment can easily be paired with a mini skirt or skinny jeans.
In the under bust category, we have some awesome choices too. Try out our safari zebra corset which goes wonderfully with a peasant or a bloused top. Add in a tiny skirt or tight pants and some hot peep-toes pumps for a delicious look.
Corsets are the ultimate sexy garment for trendy club wear and beyond. Whatever you're into after lights out, there is a corset for you at Undiewarehouse. .
Garters are one of those items of clothing that started as necessities and became a fashionable and sexy accessory. In the 18th century, women wore garters to keep their stockings up. Until the 20th century, they were tied just below the knee. Even men used garters to hold their socks up, something you'd be hard put to find nowadays. They started as a simple narrow piece of fabric, purely functional and of simple design. They kept up your hosiery and were a convenient place to tuck a small valuable. Those who could not afford classic corsetry used a plain ribbon or string. In the early days of the automobile, garters and stockings have been known to be used for emergency repairs. Imagine doing that nowadays! During the Prohibition, garters sometimes would hold a small flask since no lawman would dare search a lady undergarments. When elastic was invented, their use dwindled, since hose could be woven with stretchy threads and therefore hold up on their own. But garters and their cousin the suspenders were not to be defeated. Fashion and a desire to look hot for the special man in your life kept the garters in demand. Emerging in the 1960's, magazines catering to men started to show photos of women in sensual attire, often featuring garters. They are now considered very sexy, along with corsets and suspenders. They are often lacy, ruffled, and adorned with ribbons, and are especially used by brides. Undiewarehouse has a darling bridal garter with a pretty coloured ribbon and a cute rosette http://www.undiewarehouse.com.au/bassoni-lace-bridal-garter.html . If you're not getting married, or you want another design, don't worry, we have you covered with a gorgeous lace garter available in black, white, or red http://www.undiewarehouse.com.au/bassoni-lace-garter.html . It looks fabulous with our lace boy shorts. For the more daring, we also have a scrumptious little g-string. .
What about up top, you ask? Naturally, we're offering some amazing corsets to complete your hot ensemble. Check out the beautiful selection we have hand-picked for you here. . With those, you can mix and match, go for the sweet angelic look in our white brocade corset or drive him wild with our selection of cherry reds, shiny and sparkling blacks. Garters, corsets, “almost there” chemises are all making a comeback. Don't be left out, it is going to be a sexy year! Stay tuned for more on corsets in our next post.
When you're expecting a baby, your life changes in many ways. Your body shape is different, and we don't just mean your belly. Most women gain weight in other places too. It's exciting to wait for a little one and fun to buy new, special clothes. But what about underwear?
Some women opt to purchase a larger size of their preferred panties, thinking that it's only for a few months. While this can work for the early weeks, it can get quite uncomfortable as your pregnancy progresses. Your body is not just gaining a size or two, it is altering its shape. Regular panties are not designed for the new you. They do not adjust with you as your baby grows, as our Cantaloop Over Tummy briefs do. Pregnancy underwear is made to be ultra-comfortable at a time in your life when you need it the most. They provide support with under belly ribbing, a feature that you will be grateful to have, especially in your third trimester. If this is not your first baby, you will remember how much that belly weighs. The support is also beneficial for your back as that is an area that is strained by your new figure. Back pain is a common complaint. Panties that cut into your legs are a definite no-no, as they can stop blood circulation and encourage varicose veins. For the ultimate support and maximum comfort, check out our Cantaloop Support Belt. It is particularly welcome for the mum-to-be who is carrying a large baby, or the one who works standing a lot. Second (and subsequent) pregnancies are usually more demanding on your body, as the skin stretches more easily. Plus you have another youngster to care for! Treat yourself to comfort that you will love. When it comes to bras, women are divided between those preferring wired and those liking the wireless type. At Undiewarehouse, we offer the most comfortable maternity bras. While wireless, they offer awesome support. Our “Barely There” cotton bras are made of soft, breathable fabric that you will love to wear. The adjustable straps are padded as is the hook and eye panel. The seamless cups make this bra almost invisible. With its easy nursing clip, this bra will serve you not only during, but also after, your pregnancy. It is so comfortable that it will be your favourite. Available in white, black, and soft powder, you will always have the perfect bra to wear. If you're due to give birth during the colder months, consider our nursing camisoles and singlets. They keep you warm, even when feeding baby and provide cosy comfort.