• Discreet. Let’s face it, shopping for underwear is a very personal thing. If you’re a woman, it can be amongst those items you least enjoy going into a shop to buy. If you’re a man, and you don’t hate everything about shopping anyway, stepping into a lingerie store or department to shop for the lady in your life can be intimidating. Shop online to solve all of your problems! • Great prices. Undie Warehouse offers all of the products you love at remarkably affordable prices. We are simply cheaper on everything from bras to briefs, socks to leisurewear, fetish wear to kids’ apparel. • Huge Product Range. There is a cornucopia of treats from which to choose when you shop with us. We sell everything from bridal lingerie to maternity wear and post surgery bras; exercise wear to hosiery and socks. Brands stocked include Bonds, Ambra, Berlei, Cantaloop, Jockey, Kayser, Holeproof, Mossimo, Oroton, Wicked, Voodoo, Platinum and Wild Cherry. There really is something for everyone, of all ages, sizes, tastes, and body types. • Fantastic Service. From size guides to advice, we are here to serve. • Specials. We offer regular specials and deals on an array of products – check in frequently to see how you can save! • Rewards. Every dollar you spend with us translates to VIP points worth 5% of the total order price. These are credited to your account and as they add up, they can be redeemed at your leisure. It’s just one of the ways we say thank you for your business. You can also earn extra points by signing up to our newsletter, reviewing a product after purchasing from us, referring a friend, or participating in a poll on our website. • Free Shipping. All orders over $100 are shipped Australia-wide free of charge. On Wednesdays, orders over $30 are entitled to free shipping. Additionally, certain products in our online store ship for free across Australia. Paid shipping incurs a flat rate as stated under “Shipping” on our site. • Returns. Not happy with your purchase? Simply return within thirty days, unworn, unwashed, and with tags attached for a full refund or exchange. Note that G-strings, briefs, hosiery and jockstraps cannot be accepted for return. Clearance items are also not eligible for return.
Every woman needs a range of underpants styles for a proper wardrobe. Having undies in a variety of colours and cuts is recommended. Every pair of undies should fit perfectly and be in great condition. When they start to sag, thin, are stained or losing elastic at the waist, it’s time to ditch and replace. Here are styles every woman should have: Brief This is a classic and comfortable style that works for every woman, regardless of her size or body shape. They come in low rise, moderate rise, and high waisted, and leg cuts vary as well. Classic cuts offer more coverage at the waist and legs; while French styles have higher waists and higher cuts at the legs.
Bikini Just like a bikini for swimming, this style is similar to the brief, yet the waist usually sits lower, the thighs are cut higher, and there is less coverage at the buttocks. This is the most popular women’s underwear style. The sides can be very thin.
Boyshort Inspired by men’s undies, these have leg coverage which extends just below the crotch. They are surprisingly comfortable, offer great coverage, yet can be cheeky at the rear and are considered quite sexy.
Hipster More square cut than a bikini, these sit on the hips. The sides offer more coverage than a bikini does and they work really well under low rise jeans and trousers. Many styles are seamless so there are no visible panty lines.
G-String Otherwise known as the thong, the G-string can be controversial for many, but really is a wardrobe essential for eliminating visible panty lines under slinky dresses and linen style trousers. They are also surprisingly comfortable when the correct size is worn.
COLOURS: every woman needs a range of colours in her underwear wardrobe: at least a few in white, at least a few in black, several in nude (always wear nude under white clothing!), and a range of colours and prints as well to brighten your day. There is also a panty for every occasion – next time we’ll look at this in depth. Stay tuned!
For many centuries, mankind has been on a perpetual hunt for the one and only perfect pair of undergarments. Some previous attempts by civilisation can be considered an utter failure – some of those historical corsets are infamous for being unbearably uncomfortable and stifling to the point of physical pain to the wearer. However, for the modern underwear buyer, the choice in garments provided to us nowadays surely comes much closer to the standard of the perfect underwear.
The most important aspect of buying underwear is making sure you’ve got the right size! It’s estimated that 85% of women wear the wrong size bra – so this is clearly a problem area in the underwear buying department. It’s important to be honest with yourself about what does and doesn’t fit when it comes to underwear. In the end, it’s better to go up a size and be comfortable, rather than worry about being embarrassed by a number on a label. Who cares? No one will know your size but you – and wearing the right size will make you look your best! Another important fact to remember is that this underwear will be up against your skin all day, every day, so naturally we should choose the right fabric. Itchy, scratchy or just downright uncomfortable fabric is not at all appropriate for underwear. Cotton is a common favourite for underwear, as it is light and easy to care for, as well as wicking sweat away from the body and keeping you cool. High quality polyester with cotton crotches provides both comfort and support to underwear, so is therefore another good choice. Finally, once you have your comfort sorted, then you can choose a style that is attractive and that you would like to wear. Despite the fact that most of the time, the only person to know what underwear you’re wearing will be you, that’s all that matters. Pick a pretty pair of panties simply because you like them – you might just find yourself feeling more confident than ever! To conclude, while it’s undoubtable that underwear will continue to improve in the future, with advances in design and technology, the choices we have at the moment are the essentials and more. Comfort and style are both key features in choosing the perfect pair of underwear, and it’s not as difficult as it sounds!
Here at Undiewarehouse, we are constantly adding to our cast range of merchandise, with new and exciting lines arriving all of the time. So what’s the latest in this October? Here is but a tiny snippet of what we have to show off... • The Holeproof Mock Rib Brief is great for warmer weather. Made from the softest breathable cotton mock-ribbed fabric, with lining at the front, these briefs are super comfortable. There are no labels to scratch and irritate, the waistband is covered, and best of all, they are fantastic value packed in a bundle of three pairs.
• Another great product from Holeproof, the All Season Full Brief comes in a great value four pack. Comfortable all day, they’re made from stretchy cotton polyester rib fabric and have an open fly with a double layered front panel.
• We have a bunch of new products from CR7 Christiano Ronaldo. Choose between the Basic Men’s Boxer, the basic Men’s Brief, and the Basic Men’s Trunk. All come bundled in packs of three, and are crafted from the highest quality fabrics for the perfect fit every time. Waistbands feature the CR7 logo and have a satin finish, and are made from 100% cotton or cotton elastane. The Boxer has a two-button front fly.
• Mossimo is another new arrival at Undiewarehouse. From Standard Issue Trunks in packs of two or three pairs, to Standard Issue Briefs, again in two or three packs, you’re assured of outstanding quality at great prices. All feature the iconic Mossimo script on the waistband, and are made from cotton stretch fabric for utmost comfort. Step style up a notch and try the Mossimo Dane or Ricky Trunks or Briefs.
• Finally, get sorted for summer in the office with the Holeproof Heroes Computer Socks in Cotton Blend. This bumper twelve pack offers an amazing discount, and the socks are perfect for both business and casual wear. The soft cotton lycra blend is breathable, comfortable, promotes circulation, and will not fall down or bunch at the ankles.
Browse out store online today – and stay tuned next time for what’s new in for women!
Undiewarehouse is proud to introduce our newest line available from our online store, Obviously Underwear. Established in March 2007, Obviously seeks to provide premium quality underwear that offers the ultimate in comfort and workmanship, so that its wearer always looks and feels their best. Their philosophy that style should never need to make way for comfort is embodied in every piece they produce; every item has been rigorously designed and engineered from scratch. The underwear manufactured by Obviously has been devised and produced by a design team including design engineers, textile engineers, fashion designers, pattern makers, sewing technicians, and reputable suppliers. Fabrics are selected for their superiority in quality. The Everyman Range is constructed from bamboo rayon, ensuring a non-irritant, silky smooth fabric feel. The Modal Range utilises Lenzing Modal fabric which is so soft it feels like wearing nothing at all. Both of these fabrics are resistant to shrinkage, wrinkling, and fading; dyes are fixed and will not run; and offer health benefits. Better at absorbing moisture than cotton, the underwear is consequently sweat-free. Both materials are UV resistant, and bamboo rayon is antibacterial, antifungal, and hypoallergenic – perfect for anyone with sensitive skin or issues with dermatitis. Non-genetically modified, these are amongst the safest fabrics to wear. They are also environmentally friendly and biodegradable. Obviously Underwear guarantees its wearer:
- Confidence to look his best
- Natural shape definition
- Reduced heat buildup and sweating
- Elimination of swelling, sticking, squashing, chafing, and the need to readjust
- Cooler in summer – better for testicular health
- Will not restrict movement, ride up, fall down, shrink or lose shape
- Will not fade
- Will not irritate skin
The Obviously logo is representative of the brand’s Australian roots, as well as its vision for the future. A stylised “O” embodies a wave breaking across the rising sun – representative of Australian beaches: symbolic of the power and beauty of the fun, energetic, and laid back Australian lifestyle which we all love so much. Currently focused on a range of men’s underwear, Obviously has a vision for the future to expand their range into a wider selection of underwear and other apparel, as well as a line for women. Try Obviously Underwear today: you’ll not find a more comfortable, superior garment line. Here at Undiewarehouse, we have loads of premium brands on offer – and we are very excited to add Obviously to that list.