We stock a vast range of women’s briefs here at Undiewarehouse, and there really is something for everyone, from full cotton briefs to g-strings, boy legs, lace bikini briefs, and much more. Here is just a small sample of what we have on offer for you now. Yam Creations Seamless G-String with Padded Gusset is perfect for wearing with jeans, lycra active wear, tight fitting shorts or pants, and even swimsuits. Modesty of protected with the padded comfort gusset, seamless lines, and is created from cotton and spandex with a terylene lining which is soft, marginally absorbent, and quick-drying. The Bassoni Lace Bridal Brief is beautiful and perfect for formal or wedding wear. Both sexy and comfortable, it is white lace with satin floral embellishments.
The Berlei Nothing Micro Printed Full Brief is created from lightweight microfibre which feels silky and sits beautifully on the body. The legs are designed to provide a smooth and comfortable line under clothing – so comfortable, in fact, that it feels like wearing nothing at all! The high waistline affords full brief coverage. Choose between two print options.
The Berlei Light Touch Printed Boyleg Brief is another design which favours lightweight premium fabric for a comfortable and luxurious feel. It too is invisible underneath clothing and feels almost like going commando! It is available in either a purple floral print or an orange gingham-inspired design.
If you prefer the same attributes in a Hi-Cut Brief design, look no further than the Berlei Nothing Micro Hi-Cut Printed Brief.
For something truly pretty and feminine, why not purchase the Berlei Luxury Lace Hipster Brief? Great for everyday wear or occasions, these lines lace-fronted briefs are smooth and sexy, available in a gorgeous porcelain hue.
The Bassoni Lace Brief with Patterns is feminine, flattering and fun, with a boyleg design and gorgeous lace featuring. Available in purple, tangerine, black, and ivory.
Browse our full range of women’s briefs today and stock up for the new season.
• Discreet. Let’s face it, shopping for underwear is a very personal thing. If you’re a woman, it can be amongst those items you least enjoy going into a shop to buy. If you’re a man, and you don’t hate everything about shopping anyway, stepping into a lingerie store or department to shop for the lady in your life can be intimidating. Shop online to solve all of your problems! • Great prices. Undie Warehouse offers all of the products you love at remarkably affordable prices. We are simply cheaper on everything from bras to briefs, socks to leisurewear, fetish wear to kids’ apparel. • Huge Product Range. There is a cornucopia of treats from which to choose when you shop with us. We sell everything from bridal lingerie to maternity wear and post surgery bras; exercise wear to hosiery and socks. Brands stocked include Bonds, Ambra, Berlei, Cantaloop, Jockey, Kayser, Holeproof, Mossimo, Oroton, Wicked, Voodoo, Platinum and Wild Cherry. There really is something for everyone, of all ages, sizes, tastes, and body types. • Fantastic Service. From size guides to advice, we are here to serve. • Specials. We offer regular specials and deals on an array of products – check in frequently to see how you can save! • Rewards. Every dollar you spend with us translates to VIP points worth 5% of the total order price. These are credited to your account and as they add up, they can be redeemed at your leisure. It’s just one of the ways we say thank you for your business. You can also earn extra points by signing up to our newsletter, reviewing a product after purchasing from us, referring a friend, or participating in a poll on our website. • Free Shipping. All orders over $100 are shipped Australia-wide free of charge. On Wednesdays, orders over $30 are entitled to free shipping. Additionally, certain products in our online store ship for free across Australia. Paid shipping incurs a flat rate as stated under “Shipping” on our site. • Returns. Not happy with your purchase? Simply return within thirty days, unworn, unwashed, and with tags attached for a full refund or exchange. Note that G-strings, briefs, hosiery and jockstraps cannot be accepted for return. Clearance items are also not eligible for return.
So much attention is given to women and caring for what is in their undies and bras. Breast health, cervical checks, etc are promoted far and wide. Just as important, however, is what is in a man’s underwear.
Today we look at prostate health – what it is, and why it is so important for men to be aware and to be proactive.
What is the Prostate? The prostate is a male reproductive glandular organ located at the base of the urinary bladder. Approximately the size of a walnut when healthy, the prostate encases the urethra. The function of the prostate gland is to produce seminal fluid which protects and feeds sperm.
Men commonly experience changes to the prostate gland as they age, including enlargement or inflammation, and these can lead to urinary problems. The prostate undergoes a growth spurt at puberty and another when men are in their thirties. The gland continues to enlarge to double its original adult size by age seventy.
Common Symptoms of Prostate Problems Issues with the prostate can be benign or cancerous; the vast majority of issues have benign causes but prostate cancer is quite common as men get older. Symptoms which can occur as a result of prostate enlargement (hyperplasia), inflammation, or cancer include:
• Frequent need to urinate day or night • Urgent need to urinate • Slow, sluggish, or sporadic urine stream • Dribbling after urination • Sensation that bladder has not emptied • Lack of force to urine flow • Inability to urinate • Painful urination • Blood in the urine • Penis discharge • Incontinence
Inflammation of the prostate gland can also cause:
• Fever • Pain in lower back or groin • Urgent or frequent urination
All of these symptoms need to be addressed with your doctor.
How Can You Keep Your Prostate Healthy?
• Maintain a Healthy Weight • Eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables. Tomatoes, pink grapefruit, watermelons and guava are particularly good for the prostate. • Be aware of and advise your doctor if you have a family history of prostate cancer • Don’t smoke • Include soy in your diet • Eat selenium-rich foods including tuna, shellfish, eggs, beef, mushrooms, garlic and onions. • Beginning by age forty-five, have a regular PSA blood test and digital rectal examination; this should be done annually after age fifty.
We’re always adding fabulous new stock to our stash of merchandise here at Undiewarehouse, and we make certain that our younger counterparts don’t miss out! Kids are constantly growing and they need new underwear just as often as the adults do. Here are some of our favourite new arrivals for kids this month... • School has well and truly resumed and there can never be too many pairs of socks in a student’s underwear drawer. The Bonds Kids School Crew Socks are the best value available – our 12 pair pack has your student well covered and you can’t go past the superior comfort this style offers. A comfortable and breathable cotton rich blend has fine toe seams and eliminates as much of the smelly school feet issue as possible.
• Your little guy will be all set for school with our Bonds Boys Brief 5 Pack bundle. This everyday design sits comfortably and is made of breathable, comfy cotton fabric. Awesome value, it features the Bonds elastic logo waistband.
• Girls love colour and all ages will be thrilled to receive the Bonds Girls Bikini Brief 5 Pack multipack. Bright and happy neon hues are stylish and sit comfortably for all day, everyday wear. A pair for every weekday at a fantastic, great value price! Alternatively, go for the Bonds Girls Bikini Brief 4-pack. Equal in relative value, it features more muted colours in the same styling, and may be better suited to school wear, particularly for older girls.
• Some little boys love to wear “grown up” style undies – and for them, the Bonds Boys Fit Trunk is perfect. A shorter style trunk which offers the perfect fit, these super comfortable undies are made of cotton elastane blend and have a wide, soft Bonds logo waistband for added comfort. The thighs are finished with a bound soft grip which guarantees the trunks will not ride up at the legs.
Check back in regularly to see what else is new here at Undiewarehouse – for kids, babies, men, and women. We have all of your possible underwear needs covered – at the best prices available online!
There is a pair of perfect ladies’ underwear for every occasion. Last time we looked at the different styles of women’s undies that are popular and available; today we offer some tips for what to wear based on the individual circumstances... Casual: Comfortable is key. Choose a pair of undies that complement your personality – this is the time to embrace frills, bows, cotton prints, and bold colours. Cotton breathes the best so is optimal for good health “down there”, yet microfibre and modal fabrics can also be very comfortable. Just make sure the gusset is cotton – this is very important for breathability and avoiding irritation and infections.
Sport/Gym: This is the time to choose undies made from moisture-wicking fabrics; often synthetic weaves are best for this and most comfortable, offering support, mobility, and a fit that is breathable. You might even wear fitted sports compression shorts and forego the underwear altogether – this is what these shorts are made for. Again, make sure the gusset is made from cotton. And change into fresh underwear after your workout.
Dressy: You want a seamless, “no underwear” look under slinky skirts and dresses and fitted pants. Laser cut undies and g-strings will work beautifully to achieve this. You need to ensure the fit is perfect – if buying a g-string, go a size bigger than your usual size, to avoid the thong cutting in all the wrong places. Alternatively, the right shape wear will work wonders – try a high waisted, slimming shape wear thong or shape wear “shorts” for a seamless look. A shape wear slip will make you smooth and contained from breast to thigh and is perfect under a fitted dress.
Romantic/Sexy: We all have those occasions where we want to up the ante on the sexiness factor, to be alluring or to just feel a little bit special. Choose an underwear style you love and feel comfortable in; anything from a g-string to boy shorts will work. Lace, mesh, silk – all of these evoke romance and sensuality. If you feel good, you will feel confident – and you will consequently look amazing.
Every woman needs a range of underpants styles for a proper wardrobe. Having undies in a variety of colours and cuts is recommended. Every pair of undies should fit perfectly and be in great condition. When they start to sag, thin, are stained or losing elastic at the waist, it’s time to ditch and replace. Here are styles every woman should have: Brief This is a classic and comfortable style that works for every woman, regardless of her size or body shape. They come in low rise, moderate rise, and high waisted, and leg cuts vary as well. Classic cuts offer more coverage at the waist and legs; while French styles have higher waists and higher cuts at the legs.
Bikini Just like a bikini for swimming, this style is similar to the brief, yet the waist usually sits lower, the thighs are cut higher, and there is less coverage at the buttocks. This is the most popular women’s underwear style. The sides can be very thin.
Boyshort Inspired by men’s undies, these have leg coverage which extends just below the crotch. They are surprisingly comfortable, offer great coverage, yet can be cheeky at the rear and are considered quite sexy.
Hipster More square cut than a bikini, these sit on the hips. The sides offer more coverage than a bikini does and they work really well under low rise jeans and trousers. Many styles are seamless so there are no visible panty lines.
G-String Otherwise known as the thong, the G-string can be controversial for many, but really is a wardrobe essential for eliminating visible panty lines under slinky dresses and linen style trousers. They are also surprisingly comfortable when the correct size is worn.
COLOURS: every woman needs a range of colours in her underwear wardrobe: at least a few in white, at least a few in black, several in nude (always wear nude under white clothing!), and a range of colours and prints as well to brighten your day. There is also a panty for every occasion – next time we’ll look at this in depth. Stay tuned!
It’s a new year and we literally have bucket loads of new arrivals in stock at Undiewarehouse. Here is just a very small snippet of the great new merchandise from which to choose... • Get ready for the cooler weather which will be coming in a few short months with the Holeproof Explorer Women’s Extreme Thermal Wool Socks. A great value four pack bundle, these are cushioned for reduced impact and even have arch support for added comfort. Great for the active woman.
• We have a wide array of new women’s undies from Bonds... Make everyday special with the Bonds Cotton Lace Trim Bikini Briefs - cotton rich organic fabric, soft lace trim, almost feels like wearing nothing at all. Get one in every colour: pink lychee, rose, black and white. Or try the Bonds Micro Lace Trim Midi Brief or Full Bikini Brief in aero (blue) or black for the same design benefits but a different style.
The Bonds Invisitails Bikini Brief comes in a value two-pack. It sits beautifully on the hips, is outstandingly comfortable, and is great for everyday wear.
• There are heaps of new bra styles from which to choose right now too... Bonds Lacies Racer Crop is an absolutely gorgeous classic crop, perfect for teaming with the Lacies Briefs to make a set. Choose between black or Neo-Candy.
The Berlei Barely There Contour Deluxe Bra offers a classic vintage look with great shape and optimal comfort, in Black or Pelican. The Berlei Luxury Lace Balconette Bra suits an array of body types and, for all, creates a flattering shape and décolleté. Lace and mesh combine for a feminine, sexy look with premium support.
We also have a range of new leisure wear, exercise wear, and hosiery in stock right now. Why not welcome the New Year with some beautiful new lingerie? Shop at Undiewarehouse for great products at amazing prices – we are your one-stop underwear shop online!