Allendale Statique Anti-Static Spray 150ml
- Buy 2 for $7.61 each and save 15%
Statique is an Anti-Static Spray which prevents static build up on fabrics. Trusted for over 25 years.
Static is generated by movement or friction between two surfaces. It is a normal daily occurrence. Friction, rubbing, wiping, can all cause static build up. It causes uncomfortable and even annoying problems such as clinging, bunching, sparking, dust attraction, and unpleasant shocks when touching objects. Statique works instantly to control static cling. Simply spray Statique directly on the inside of garments, undergarments or hosiery for instant results. It may be used on most fabrics and lasts until the next wash or dry clean! Statique is non-toxic with a mild perfume.
Around the home and in the car:
Try using Statique to prevent static electricity sparks and shocks in the home, office and the car. Spray onto clean carpets and furnishings lightly and reapply once a month or longer if necessary. And to prevent the build up of static clin and sparking in the clothes dryer, spray Statique onto damp clothes before drying.
How to use Statique:
1. Spray a fine mist onto fabrics. There is no need to saturate the fabric, just slightly dampen the surface. Some garments may also require spraying on the inside , such as shirts, dresses, and pants. Hosiery should be sprayed before wearing. The same application method should be followed. Statique may also be applied whilst ironing garments.
2. Use Statique as a final rinse. Some highly generative fabrics may be dipped in a solution of Statique. Use around 3 tablespoons Statique to 1 Litre water. Dry as normal.
3. Statique should always be re-applied after laundering.
4. Always test for colour fastness on a small area first. Silks, satins, and some synthetics may watermark - a small test should also be performed on this area.
5. Keep a small pack of Statique handy. Your office environment may be drier (lower humidity) than your home, creating better conditions for the generation of static electricity on fabrics.