Super easy & hassle free returns for 100 days.
Don't worry, be happy!
We're cheap! But we're certainly not nasty. We want you to be happy. Really happy. So if for any reason you're unsatisfied with your purchase from UndieWarehouse, you can send them back to us for a full refund of the purchase price of the goods. You may also choose to have your refund issued as a store credit if you would prefer. Of course there are a few small but necessary conditions.
Here's the conditions:
- We cannot accept return items if the item has been worn or used, is dirty or soiled, has been washed or has been damaged or modified in any way.
- Face Masks are not returnable.
- All goods returned must be in the same condition they were sent to you - brand new saleable condition, with tags and packaging where appropriate.
- You may return goods to UndieWarehouse within 100 days of your order date.
- You may request a refund in the form of the payment you made (credit card, PayPal, bank deposit) or a store credit if you would prefer.
- We do not refund any shipping costs that you may have paid on your order.
- We do not pay for the postage costs of you sending your order back to us unless your goods are faulty or have been incorrectly sent.
How To Return Something To UndieWarehouse
Just send us an email to [email protected] and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible with further instructions on how to send back your goods to us. We'll email you with the address to send your goods also.
We recommend returning your goods using a trackable registered post service or pre-paid satchel from Australia Post as we can't be held liable for anything you send in the post that does not arrive to us. So if you have a tracking number, we can be sure it gets here.
Want an Exchange?
No worries! We usually process exchanges as a new sale. So basically you just put through a new order for the exchange goods you would like and we refund you for the ones you send back. Of course we're only too happy with a straight swap for you where appropriate and convenient for you. Just let us know and we'll help out as best as possible.
Received an Incorrect Item?
Bugger! This is exceptionally rare. With such a big range, we use barcode scanning and special packing systems to make sure we send the right gear to our customers. But if for any reason, something has gone wrong and you do receive an incorrect item, just let us know at [email protected] or call us on 1300 729 516. After we've spanked our warehouse staff, we'll get back to you with the easiest way to rectify the problem. And don't worry, we'll cover all the costs and make it as hassle-free as possible. We understand how frustrating this is - it's just as frustrating for us to know we've let someone down.
Warranties & Guarantees
Our Returns Policy does not override or limit consumer guarantees and consumers may be entitled to a repair, replacement or refund under certain circumstances. Under Australian Consumer Law, you are entitled to remedies if an item purchased has a fault or is significantly different from the description. We will issue a refund or replacement upon return and inspection of the goods where required. Depending on the length of time, we may involve the manufacturer in this process.