Super easy & hassle free returns for 30 days.
Don't worry, be happy!
We're cheap! But we're certainly not nasty. We want you to be happy, so we accept returns for most goods purchased from us, provided they are eligible and returned according to our conditions below. You may also choose to have your refund issued back to the same way you paid or as a store credit if you would prefer. Of course there are a few necessary conditions.
Here's the conditions:
- We cannot accept return items if the item has been worn or used, is dirty or soiled, has been washed or has been damaged or modified in any way.
- Face Masks or surgical products are not returnable.
- Items clearly marked as "FINAL SALE" are not returnable untless found to be faulty. Final Sale products are clearly labelled on the product page, in the cart and again in order confirmation emails.
- All goods returned must be in the same condition they were sent to you - brand new saleable condition, with tags and packaging where appropriate.
- You may return goods to UndieWarehouse within 30 days of your delivery date.
- You may request a refund in the form of the payment you made (credit card, PayPal) or a store credit if you would prefer.
- We do not refund any shipping costs that you may have paid on your order.
- We do not pay for the postage costs of you sending your order back to us unless your goods are faulty or have been incorrectly sent.
How To Return Something To UndieWarehouse
If you have an UndieWarehouse website account, you can log in and go to My Orders and follow the steps to create your return request for a smother experience. If you don't have an account or you did a guest checkout for your order, you can skip forward to the instructions below.
There are two ways you can return them to us. No matter how you return your goods, please include a copy of your order confirmation or your UndieWarehouse packing slip with your returned goods so that we can identify your return once it arrives back to us. You should be able to re-use the satchel or box that your UndieWarehouse order arrived in to pack your return goods back up in.
OPTION 1: Use our Easy Online Returns Portal & Print Out A Label
- IMPORTANT: This option is only available for returns from within Australia
This is a returns service provided by Australia Post. It will provide a label that you can print out and attach to your return. The cost will be displayed on the screen. This service is only available from within Australia.
Simply fill in the form and fields where required, complete your payment to Australia Post and then you will be able to print out a returns label.
OPTION 2: Use Your Own Post Method
If you don't have a printer, live outside of Australia, or want to use your own alternative method, just send your return to the following address:
PO Box 592
FORTITUDE VALLEY QLD 4006
Please ensure you send your goods back to us securely. We generally recommend using Australia Post satchels as you will get a tracking number. Keep a record of your tracking number and mail your goods back to us.
Once we receive your return, we will process it as quickly as possible. We will notify you by email once we have completed your return request and refund. Due to the nature of the products we sell, returns can take upto 10-14 days to fully process, however it is usually much faster.
Want an Exchange?
No worries! We usually process exchanges as a new sale. So basically you just put through a new order for the exchange goods you would like and we refund you for the ones you send back. Of course we're only too happy with a straight swap for you where appropriate and convenient for you. Just let us know and we'll help out as best as possible.
Received an Incorrect Item?
Bugger! This is exceptionally rare. With such a big range, we use barcode scanning and special packing systems to make sure we send the right gear to our customers. But if for any reason, something has gone wrong and you do receive an incorrect item, just let us know at [email protected] or call us on 1300 729 516. After we've spanked our warehouse staff, we'll get back to you with the easiest way to rectify the problem. And don't worry, we'll cover all the costs and make it as hassle-free as possible. We understand how frustrating this is - it's just as frustrating for us to know we've let someone down.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We're very flexible with returns and we want to make the process as simple as possible, but there are some necessary conditions and information you should be aware of.
- There are some exclusions and items not accepted - please see below.
- You may choose a money refund or a store credit refund - it's up to you. Our default is to offer a money back refund.
- Refunds will only be made by the original payment method, and in the case of credit cards only back to the original card.
- We do not refund any shipping costs paid on your order (unless we have made an error).
- We do not pay any costs involved for you to send goods back to us unless there has been a fault or shipping error on our part.
ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED
For any 'change of mind' or wrong size returns, we are unable to accept returns on:
- Products that are specifically and clearly marked as "Final Sale" or "Not Returnable"
- Products that have had tags removed, have been worn, smell badly or have been washed.
- Face masks & surgical products.
- Garments where the packaging has been damaged (hangers/bags excluded) such as boxes, such that it would render the product unsaleable.
- For hygiene reasons, please ensure that all underwear and swimwear etc are tried on over your own clean underwear.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CAN I RETURN SALE ITEMS?
Yes, you can return discounted and sale items unless the product is specifically marked as "FINAL SALE" or "NOT RETURNABLE". These products are heavily discounted or unable to be returned due to health and hygiene reasons. This will always be clearly displayed to you whilst shopping on our website on the product page and at the shopping cart. You will also see Final Sale items clearly labelled in your order confirmation email. These items cannot be returned (subject to the Australian Consumer Law).
CAN YOU REFUND MY DELIVERY COSTS OR THE COSTS OF RETURNING ITEMS?
No, delivery costs cannot be refunded under any circumstances. We will pay for shipping costs in the event an item is deemed faulty or has some other problem caused by us.
CAN I EXCHANGE MY STORE CREDIT FOR CASH/REFUND?
No. Store credits can not be converted to cash or other money refund. If you paid using a store credit, we'll refund back to the store credit.
WHY HAVEN’T I BEEN REFUNDED YET?
This commonly happens with overseas orders and usually means we have not receive your return yet. Once we receive your return you will be sent an email confirming receipt of your return. You will be refunded within 10 days of us receiving your return parcel, though typically less. Store credits are processed much quicker.
HOW DO I USE MY STORE CREDIT?
If you have chosen a store credit, at the point of checkout when you need to enter your payment information (either Credit Card, Paypal etc) you can select to use your store credit here and the money will be deducted from your UndieWarehouse account.
CAN I BE REFUNDED TO A DIFFERENT PAYMENT METHOD? I.E. PAID BY CREDIT CARD BUT WOULD LIKE TO BE REFUNDED TO MY BANK ACCOUNT.
Unfortunately we are unable to do this. All refunds will be refunded to the original payment method details. If we are not able to refund to your original method of payment or your original credit card account, we can only refund to store credit.
WARRANTIES & GUARANTEES:
Our Returns Policy does not override or limit consumer guarantees and consumers may be entitled to a repair, replacement or refund under certain circumstances. Under Australian Consumer Law, you are entitled to remedies if an item purchased has a fault or is significantly different from the description. We will issue a refund or replacement upon return and inspection of the goods where required. Depending on the length of time, we may involve the manufacturer in this process.