The Latest Designs in Men’s Undies
Once upon a time, it was all about whether you were a boxers guy or a briefs guy – and those briefs were invariably plain white Y-fronts. Times have changed, and the array of undies for men could almost (but not quite) rival the options for women.
Here are some of the top designs of men’s undies on offer at Undiewarehouse – there is so much more to consider than “boxers or briefs”...
• The Bonds Striped Guyfront Trunk is comfortable, soft, and seam free at the sides. The classic style has a functional fly and a soft elastic waistband. It comes in an array of basic colours.
• Guys who prefer great coverage and a conservative design will love the Holeproof Bells Double Back Brief. Created from soft cotton, the back is double layered for added cover and warmth.
• The Jockey Performance Mesh Brief is designed for the active man and is suitable for all sporting activities. With quick drying, moisture-wicking fabric, these undies are lightweight and very durable.
• The classic guy still wants the classic Y-front brief, and Jockey delivers with these comfortable undies. The high rise design allows for optimised security and comfort.
• Great quality, basic briefs, Mossimo Standard Issue briefs are comfort epitomised, with cotton stretch fabric, a soft elastic waistband, and elastic at the leg hems.
• Sometimes less is more; we deliver with the Chromatic Low Rise Bikini Brief from Obviously. Anatomically engineered for maximum comfort and available in vibrant colours, it is low-slung and made of luxurious Modal/Lycra. Alternatively, go even briefer with the Obviously Basics Low Rise Thong.
• The Basic Mens Trunk from CR7 Cristiano Ronaldo is high fashion underwear. Part of the CR7 Basics Collection, a perfect fit is ensured. Cotton stretch fabric guarantees ease of motion, and the CR7 logo waistband has a luxury satin finish.
Browse our full site to see the many other options we sell for men – every guy’s taste and preference are catered to – at the very best process available online!